cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Clarification on Technology Associate Certification

devendrassoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Need one clarification regarding certification.

I can see there are three certification for Technology Associate, for same course material i.e. TADM10, TADM12 and TADM51. I am really confused what exactly the difference between these three and where the difference lies.

1) C_TADM51_70 – SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

2) C_TADM51702 – SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EhP2

3) C_TADM51_731 – SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31

Below mentioned is the link for reference.

https://training.sap.com/dk/en/search?query=tadm51

All expert advice much appreciated.

Best Regards

Devendra Soni

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee. Moving from training education to certification space

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Devendra,

The three certifications you mentioned are based on different releases of SAP NetWeaver (NW 7.0 or EhP 2 for NW 7.0 or EhP 1 NW 7.3 )

e.g.: C_TADM51_702 is SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EhP2

To prepare the Technology Associate Certification this training path is recommended: TADM10 + TADM12 + TADM51.

Hope that answered the question.

Best regards,

Haythem

0 Kudos

Hello

I have a question regarding this certifications, I have now the certification that is no longer valid "SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP Netweaver 7.0". I would like to do the proffessional for 731 (P_ADMSYS_731), is it possible? or do I need to do first the associate for 731?

From the training site there is no lots of information regarding prerequisites

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/p_admsys_731-sap-certified-technology-professional-----s...

Thanks in advance for the help,