cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB13 doesnot show calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Techies,

We have solution Manager Solution Manager 7.1 with SAP Basis patch 702. When i execute TX DB13 to schedule backup, i am not able to see the calender instead of this i can see system configuration maintance.

When checked from DBACOCKPIT also i am not able to see the Jobs directory in which cental calender is available.

Please help.

Regards,

Rajesh Phutane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahab, 

We have raised a ticket to SAP on this, SAP replied with a command to be executed: 

brconnect -u / -c -f crsyn -o <schema owner>,

In my case the schemaowner is SAPSR4. it created some Public synonym and the problem has been resolved.We are able to see the calender in DB13 also we can see job directory (link) in DBACOCKPIT 

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Rajesh Phutane

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solved my issue!  Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Any updates? could you resolve the issue?

Regards,

Shahab

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shahab,

I am not able to open the above link as it says that access denied also it doesnot ask me for any OSS ID and password.

when i click on the above link, it simply says 403 access denied. Can you send me the the route of the link.

Regards,

Rajesh Phutane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry I just realized I have pasted the links to notes.

Please see snote 1028624, and the following notes for central planning calendar:

853610 and 1025707

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Shahab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

I have seen the given note 706927. The effected realease in this note is 46, 60 and 70 for SAP_BASIS. and my current realease is 702

Shahab,

I have gone through all the given notes and the other notes from that note.

853610 : is for remote system inclusion in dbacockpit

1025707 : is for remote oracle database, also the effected release doesnot match with our system.

Just wanted to update you both that i am able to execute the DB13OLD Tx and can see the calender, but when i execute db13 i cant see the calender wereas when i execute dbacockpit, i am unable to see the Job directory.

Also Note 1027146 talk about post processing step as importing latest kernel patch. i have the latest kernel patch level 11 for SAP_BASIS 702

I am attaching the screenshot of db13/dbacockpit of my system. Please suggest.

Regards,

Rajesh Phutane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have included snote 853610 and 1025707 as I thought you are also planning to use your solman for central monitoring and planning.

If you are able to see the calendar in DB13OLD but not in dbacockpit please check if you have setup your dbacockpit correctly.

Please check the patch level and version of BR*Tools.

Please note that to use dbacockpit you should have generated all the relevant database objects as mentioned in note 706927 (this note is applicable for subsequent release).

Regards,

Shahab

thiago_cavalheiro
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Check the note bellow and implement it on your system:

706927 - Oracle DB-Mon: Installation script for ST04N/DBA Cockpit

This should resolve your issue.

Best regards,

Thiago