cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Subtotals in Pricing Procedure - SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I´ve a question about the use of subtotals in pricing procedure, there are some specific use for subtotals (KOMP-KZWI1, KOMP-KZWI2, KOMP-KZWI3, KOMP-KZWI4, KOMP-KZWI5, KOMP-KZWI6) ?, For instance, I´ve realized that  KOMP-KZWI4 is used for freights, KOMP-KZWI3 in discounts and so on. I´ve read a lot of threads about this subject but I´m need to clarify whether Im right. Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can refer OSS Note 1022966 - FAQ for the 'Subto' column (KZWIW) in the pricing procedure   You can also check OSS Note 155012 - Further subtotal fields in pricing on how to add further sub-to field values.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva, I really appreciate your answer, in fact, I understand the useful of subtotals fields, but I need to know exactly when to use KOMP-KZWI1 or KOMP-KZWI2, etc. As far as I can see, KOMP-KZWI4 is used for freights and KOMP-KZWI3 in discounts, so, what about the rest (KOMP-KZWI1, KOMP-KZWI6) ?. Thanks for your help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no hard and fast rule for freight and discount, you should use KZWI4 or 3. You can use any field between 1-6 based on your requirements. For example, KZWI1 for storing gross price, 2 for discount values, 3  for freight values etc. You are using this just to capture the values or subtotals of pricing condition types and if needed you can do further calculations based on this field values (using calculation routines).

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You can populate these fields with any kind of combination of conditions (taxes, discounts, rebates, accruals, ....) as the notes mentioned by Shiva. You can customize it in pricing procedure and you can use them for instance in:

1. Reporting (ABAP reporting, SIS -for instance, you can find them in table MCVBRP-, transfer to BI ....)

2. Because you need paint some amount in a form (invoice, SO) with SAPscript or Smartforms and avoid complicated formulas (it is solved by the pricing procedure).

The need depends of your customer requirements. Sometimes these fields are useful for solving strange requirements.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks gurus for your answers, they were really helpful for me !