cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[GATP]Horizon for Recreating Receipts

0 Kudos

Hello Friends.

we are using GATP(ATP + CTP) in our plant. One situation occurs when we have a big planned order at future. ATP changes order date to planned order. However we have capacity to produce now. For example:

I read the help and set the horizon for recreating receipts. I set this value to 15 days(In Product Masters),  Check Horizon = 30 . At spro, set the consider Check Horizon = "X = Confirmation in checking horizon".  I checked "Re-creat Receipts Elements" at the Maintain Check Instructions.

I miss something?

My goal is ATP don't use the planned orders in a far away future. If have capacity, start production.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following conditions must be met to recreate the receipt elements in CTP scenario using make-to-order production.

• Existence of fixed pegging relationship between sales order (consisting of exactly one item) and planned order. To automate this, you can define your planning procedure (SPRO->APO->SCP->PPDS->Maintain planning procedure) to consider fixed pegging CTP/ATP.
  • Your ECC 'requirements Type' configuration supports MTO production
  • The status of receipt elements allows deletion i.e. they are neither date nor quantity fixed.

Thanks,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh.

All these conditions are applied.

Thank you.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

What are these planned orders which are already there in system, if you are using CTP then why you have created planned order in advance.

Please explain in more detail for us to understand you requirement, what exactly you scenario is and what you want to achieve with CTP.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also is there any specific business requirement for using check horizon, since with checking horizon system will confirm everything whose requirement lies outside this horizon.

Rgds

Sourabh

0 Kudos

Hello..

Our scenario:

Make-To-Stock

Planning Procedure: "s" Cover Dependent Requirements Immediately

Proposed Strategy: Planning with Final Assembly

Situation:

Our MTS products every week needs to be rescheduled.

These are the Steps:

1) Delete all planned orders.

2) Run MTS heuristic to supply Sales Orders.

3) Using the remaining capacity in resources, try to reach safety stock values.

sometimes, one big planned order was created at 3 months. Because the ATP see all requirements and receipts(no check horizon), all new sales orders goes to this date in future. Even with capacity free near today(for example).

We need to limit this horizon. If there are planned orders free in future with availability date are bigger 30 days. We need start CTP.

Let me know if needs more information.

Best Regards

Thanks all

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

sometimes, one big planned order was created at 3 months. Because the ATP see all requirements and receipts(no check horizon), all new sales orders goes to this date in future. Even with capacity free near today(for example).

What is the lot sizing procedure you are using, isn't it lot for lot.

We need to limit this horizon. If there are planned orders free in future with availability date are bigger 30 days. We need start CTP.

Let me know if needs more information.

I don't think recreate reciept element option will work for you, it works in case of change in sales orders, for which CTP has already created reciept elements.

As i can read your requirement, you want system to check

- if already existing reciepts are there.

- then you want it check if the confirmation is from an existing planned order.

- Then you want it to check if the planned order availability lies within 30 days of required delivery date or outside of it.

- Now if it is not able to find desired reciept then you want production to be triggered.

I see no standard solution for your requirement, please check if you can achieve this through custom route.

Rgds

Sourabh

0 Kudos

hello Sourabh..

Lot Size = weekend.

I saw at RBA there are time limits, in Calc Profile.

Probably i will try something..

Do you know some EXIT or BADI where a can limit?

Thanks and best regards

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

You can check following RBA exits.

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_001

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_002

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_003

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_004

Rgds

Sourabh

0 Kudos

Thanks all for help.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Marcelo,

I would love to know the solution of this, if you are able to achieve this through rba with small modifications.

Rgds

Sourabh