cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict certain products to specific regions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our business may want to restrict certain products to specific regions, allowing sales of a specific product only to customers in that region.

Is this possible, potentially using transportation zone in customer master data and also what are the other ways to do that.

Thnaks and regards

Deepankar sengupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible by using standart SAP functionality listing/exclusion. Check the IMG details from spro-> sd -> basic functions -> listing/exclusion.

Basically you may list some products to some regions, or exclude some products from some regions by creating a condition table with region on it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I know how to maintain a condition table with an example

Former Member
0 Kudos

t-code : OV06. Create the condition table with key fields as Transportation Zone and Material. If I remember correctly, your condition table will be named as KOTG*** (*** will be your table number). Assign this condition table to your access sequence will be assigned to your condition type. Maintain your condition records for it, and there you go.

Note: Transportation Zone field should be added to the field catalog as well.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar,

You can check below link for details on material listing and exclusion.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/55f7a6545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar,

Check this link as well with examples

http://www.sapfunctional.com/SD/Listing/Material.htm

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar,

I do agree with Kivanc Bilgin , you can full fill your requirement by listing/ execution standed functunality by modifying condition table based on your requiremnet.

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.