Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Reports in PS with WBS

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am new to PS i would apreciate your help!

I have created a statistical WBS and entered a budget on it. Then i use it on a  PM order, in order to accumulate costs.

I execute transaction S_ALR_87013558 but i do not see anything on column "Budget-Total". Moreover, at column "RemOrderPLan" i see the total planned costs for all PM orders, but for every PM order the amount is zero.

In addition, at report S_ALR_87013559 i see the budget for the WBS at column "Budget-Total" and on column "Plan-Total" i see for every PM order the planned costs. However i do not the total planned costs for all the PM orders.

What i want to achieve, is to budget some WBS and enter them on PM orders and bu that control the costs entered in the PM order and then transfered to actual.

any ideas please?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

In standard report is not possible that you see budget in report *59 and not in *58, because both of them have the same parameters.

Check if someone has changed the behaviour and check your differences in transaction CJE5

Form (*58) --> 12KST1A

Form (*59) --> 13BUD1A

Check the filter you have when you click in 'Budget' Column and when you click in Overall row.

Related to RemOrdPlan this column is calculated column. When you enter plan in orders this also is appearing in column RemOrdPlan, but RemOrdplan is going to be modifying depending on the actuals/commitment.

I mean if you have planned 1000 $ in a order , you initialy will see 1000$ plan and 1000$ RemOrdPlan

If you do a GR ( actual cost) = 300 $ you will continue see 1000$ plan but only 700$ RemordPlan.

I hope this can be useful,