cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBS - Make Failed for SAP_ESS.sca file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to implement ESS package in NWDI. All the steps for installation and configuration are done. while importing the sca files in the development tab all the sca file like Jtechs, JEE, Buildt, PCUI are imported successfully.

But SAP_ESS sca file alone is failing. when i went through the log it says repository-import has been finished successfully. But the second step CBS it is failing. When i went through the log it says....

Info:Starting Step CBS-make at 2007-02-26 17:43:05.0671 +5:00

Info:wait until CBS queue of buildspace EPD_ESSTrack_D is completely processed, before starting the import

Info:waiting for CBS queue activity

Info:build process already running: waiting for another period of 30000 ms (1)

Info:build process already running: waiting for another period of 30000 ms (2).....

When i went through the CBS log the following is the erroe that i received.

Integrate activities into active workspace(s)...

Integration of activities in compartment "sap.com_SAP_ESS_1" started at 2006-09-30 07:16:40.703 GMT

Integration of 1 activities in compartment "sap.com_SAP_ESS_1" finished at 2006-09-30 07:21:08.875 GMT and took 4 m 28 s 172 ms

An incomplete integration in compartment "sap.com_SAP_ESS_1" of buildspace "EPC_ESSTRACK_D" has resulted because of errors during request processing!

Request 169 has been created to re-initialize the compartment

===== Post-Processing ===== finished at 2006-09-30 07:21:09.140 GMT and took 6 m 47 s 859 ms

Change request state from SUCCEEDED to FAILED

ERROR! The following problem(s) occurred during request processing:

Communication error when performing integrations. Server error [500 Internal Server Error]. Request FAILED.

REQUEST PROCESSING finished at 2006-09-30 07:21:19.000 GMT and took 25 m 9 s 500 ms

I tried restarting the server also checked the CBS properties in Visual Admin. It looks everything is fine.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Nagarajan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan

Did you see any corresponding errors in the default trace?

Thanks

Kenny

prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Portal gurus,

I too having the same problem . please provide me the solution for this.

how to check the default trace.

regards

prasad