cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link tables LTAP and VEKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im trying to create infoset in SQ02 for report.

I would like to create report where i will see transfer orders lines (LTAP table) with reason for movement (MSEG-GRUN).

Could you please tell me how to link those two tabels? I tried LTAP link with VEKP (Destination HU LTAP-NLENR with external HU VEKP-EXIDV).

Join Condition button showed me error: "no additional relationships found" and i dont know how to make "hard link".

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the delivery document you can link both LTAP  & VEKP tables

get the delivery document number from LIKP-VBELN and with this value fetch TO number from LTAP

and with the same delivery document get the Handling unit number from VEKP

let me know if you need some other details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, but I would like to assing HU to all movement types which are showing in MB51 - there is also MvT 311, 343,344 etc... (without delivery). So i think that LIKP cannoct be used for this because LIKP is for delivery only....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use LTAP and VEPO tables using material and plant common fields and get the internal handling unit number from VEPO. Then pass internal handling unit number to VEKP to get the External Handling Unit Identification.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thank you, but this is what i did as first Link LTAP with VEKP / VEPO, but now I need to link those tables with MSEG and I got error that there are not condition to link...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please let me re-phraze my problem.

MB51 report showed material documents and i would like to create same report plus i would like to add HUs near every document. Currently is possible to find HU in MB51, but its not easy because you need to doubleclick on every material document, click on tab "doc.info" and click on button Handling unit. I would like to shows those HUs and material documents together directly in output screen. MB51 cannoct show this HU in output screen, so it reason why i trying to create my own report, but i cannoct find way how to link tables in SQ01 because Join Condition button cannoct find relationships and i dont know how to create "hard" relationships

Thank you