Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock not visible in Element Tab of Product View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day to you!

I am sending stock (0B) in APO and I cannot see it in Elements Tab in Product View. But it is visible in Stock Tab. Do you have an idea on the possible causes of this issue?

Appreciate your help on this matter!

Regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kris,

APO displays the network stock of given product in stock and versions tabs irrespective of what location you selected (at least as of SCM ver 7 EhP1). The stock tab display is very much similar to MMBE report (sans expired stock) in ECC executed with material number alone.

You need to explicitly mention the correct location in product view to see the stock at that location.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Yes. I can see the stock in MMBE, but whay do you mean "You need to explicitly mention the correct location in product view to see the stock at that location"?

When i check the stocks in /sapapo/rrp3, i have my product and my location.

I am wondering why it is not working for the product.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Kris

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Assume you have extended your product to 2 different locations and create stock at one location. If you access the product view for other location, you won't see the stock of first location in the elements tab. It will be visible in the stocks tab though.

Pl clarify the following:

How did you create your stock?

What is the stock status or type?

Is it a batch managed stock?

Does it involved with shelf-life?

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh/Sourabh,

I think I know the problem. I tried to replicate the issue and it worked when product location is sent to APO successfully..

I saw that when I CIF material with issue I am encountering "Customer requirement XXXX XXXX 0000: SAP liveCache problem, return code = 79" error. ANd notice that my product is not being updated in APO.

So I compared it to the one working, and the product location with no issue is updated.

Do you think this is causing the issue? because the product is not being updated, the stock can't be pushed to APO?

BUt do you happened to know the error encountered?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kris

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Kris,

This is happening because of double input/output nodes.

Check no. of active integration models, remove if you have duplicate entries.

Also please close the thread if your issue is resolved.

Rgds

Sourabh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kris,

Since the error that you mentioned is related to liveCache, try accessing the stock directly using t.code /sapapo/om16 (use the last tab - stocks and enter the product as well as location). If there is any issue with liveCache, you can get error and the corresponding error msg will guide the further analysis.

If there is no error, you can see all the details such as pegging area, stock id, quantity, etc.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

There are no duplicate IM entries in active IMs. I am still encountering the same error when sending the material to APO. In effect the stocks are still not visible in the element tab.

Is there anything I can check?

Thanks for the help!

Kris

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Assuming that you have done correct checking of everything suggested earlier, i can think of nothing else, it will be good idea to raise an OSS message for SAP to check this issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

You can check following points here,

1) check if the initial data transfer is been successful or not, check the transection SMQ1 in ECC and SMQ2 in APO.

2) If you are not ablt to see anything there, then run CCR report to check for exact reason for the issue.

Please check and let me know if you find anything with this.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sourabh,

Thanks for your response. But I am sending the stock with no issue in CCR or SMQ1.

Is it my settings of masterdata?

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Kris

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Did you checked CPP if you have the same activated.

Also check CFG1 transection in ECC for 'Very important messages', just check if you see any error in stock entries there.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

There is no error in stock in CPP nd CFG1.

I am thinking what else to check?

Thanks for your help!

Kris

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Please check you RRP3 user specific settings, if there is some issue.

Also try to post a new stock entry if that gets through.

And this is not some special kind of stock, please confirm.

Rgds

Sourabh