cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Oracle ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a standard configuration available for sourcing and SAP ERP integration for master data using PI . In my case ERP is from Oracle from where I need to get the Supplier details.There is a scenario where I need to publish newly registered suppliers in Sourcing to Oracle ERP , the way we do for SAP ERP and Sourcing.

Pls share your view on how to accomplish this requirement.

Thanks,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

There is a standard supplier import template available in Sourcing.  If you could get the data extracted from Oracle ERP in the format that can be consumed by Sourcing that you should be good. You can then automate the import by setting up a scheduled task in Sourcing.

If you want to send supplier data from Sourcing to Oracle ERP, custom reports can be developed in Sourcing and have it triggered periodically by scheduled task which can place the output file to a folder on the app server.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram ,

What we are expecting is try to make use of standard PI Integration and then do some custom work so that in future it might be easy to maintain delta etc..

We thought of this approach because , whenever I create IDC there is a option of selecting "Other" for system type , so was wondering if at all I can use it in anyway to integrate to any other non SAP system.

Thanks

Uday

Answers (0)