Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction in QA32/QA11

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict user for QC in QA32/QA11 either for a particular material group or a material type.

In standard system all the material related to QC always display in QA32 but i have to restrict user for few material types or material groups. I tried to restrict them with QC inventory role with help my basis consultant. But it does not help.

Please advise..

Regards,

Rampreet Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly you want to control on QA11 / QA32??

Stock movement or UD Selection option??

Check the Authorization Object  Q_MATERIAL. Create Authorization group & assign to the materials accordingly. So that you can control the QM activities on those materials.

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

On UD selection(qa32) first.

Further plz guide how to create authorization group for material. I am confuse about authorization group/object.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have standard material authorization 000001 and 000002.First you have to a assign these to

respective materials in QM view .

Then in the user roles of the user you have to assign these materia authorization,this will be assigned

by the basis consultant in the roles.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can directly enter the Authorization group in Material Master. No customization required.

Mention the same Authorization group in PFCG transaction for the required roles in above mentioned authorization object.

Check with your Basis Consultant regarding the details on Authorization object & Authorization group. Else you can search some SAP help.

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assign 000001 in material master quality view and this authorization group has been assigned in Q_MATERIAL authorization object.

But its not working. There is no change in system behavior.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create the inspection lot after the changes are made.For already existing inspection lots

this will not work.

CSN

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made changes in existing lot's material and also created a new material and did the whole process but its not working.

Other side system does not restrict another materials which are already in QA32.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict through authorizations.

For ths you have to make use of QM material authorization field in Material Master.

This QM material authorization can be given to specific users in Roles.

CSN