cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get internal table data into different views?

former_member210804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have 3 tables lets say zrao_img,zrao_show,zrao_seats. I have stored data in 3 internal tables.(lt_img,lt_show,lt_seats).

I created the attributes lt_img,lt_show,lt_seats as table type in component controller.and i filled them in WDDOINIT of component controller.

But how to fetch these 3 tables data in different views.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Read those attributes of the component controller from the view controller using the object reference for component controller. wd_comp_controller.

e.g  wd_comp_controller->lt_img.

Best regards,

Arun Krishnamoorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to display the contents on the views or you want to read the contents in view methods?

In either case, you first need to map the component controller nodes that point to the tables into the corresponding view. Basically, you can drag-and-drop the nodes from the component controller context into the view context.

In order to read context node table contents in view methods you use the web dynpro wizard. It will add all the logic you need to read internal tables (there is an option that enables you to get context nodes values as table operations).

If you want to display the table contents on a view, you add a table UI element. Then, you right-click the element in the object list and select "Binding" wizard that will help select an internal table node, what fields to be displayed, and whether they should be display text, input fields, checkboxes, etc.

former_member210804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I have done the necessary changes.and got the result.

Best regards,

Narasimha         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please document what was the solution here if none of the above suggestions solved your problem. This way, anyone with similar question finds the answer. If the above solutions fixed your problem, you should indicate which one.