cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing due list created for the customer marked for deletion.

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we marked one customer for deletion on 27th of feb

when we create billing due list on 28th the deletion marked customer also getting triggerred in the due list

why the billing still created while we already marked for delation in the customer master.

many thanks in advance

Regards,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For billing block / Account block  you have to do it in FD05 . where as XD05/06 is for Sales order block. where as you have already created the sales order then you need to do it through FD05 for billing/ Account block

you need to block it with T-code FD05, which is relevant for accounting.

Hope it ll help you.

Comments are always welcome.

Regards

Pitabash

L&T Infotech Bangalore

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can even block the customer at XD05 for all the areas ( Order, Del and Billing, Block sales support as well as Posting Block).

Whereas in XD06, You can delete the customer.

Yes, FD06 its only for Company code relevant deletion.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all your reply..We use VD05 to block the customer and we are trying

If any thing comes up we will inform you

Many thanks for your support

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, In VD05 you can block the customer for SD date not for billing, because posting block option is not available in VD05,

You can block it through XD05/FD05 for financial tranction , like accounting posting and all.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know which T.code you used to delete the customer, is it VD05 or VD06 and also check if you blocked the customer for billing as well ?

Hope it helps you,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai krishna,

we use XD06 to delete the customer and we select all the fields in the screen appearing in XD06

Thanks..

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you deleted the customer by using XD06, it will still allow you to create documents with warning message. however, it will not post to accounts asfter saving billing doc.

Now, if you want to block for orders, del and billing then you have go to XD05 and check for the relevant sales scenarios (orders, del and billing and posting block).

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai krishna

I tried just now with one customer with the deletion indicator in XD06

and run one full cycle but i can able to create a billing document and accounitng document also generated

Kindly suggest us where we can check the deletion marked customer to stop the process...

Regards,

Mohan.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

See in XD06 i have selected below and after I saving the billing document, its giving me an error stating that customer is flagged for deletion.

XD06 : Screenshot

If you are still getting this message, could you please go to XD05 and check below ones, it should resolve your problem.

Let me know if you still able to post.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I think you are getting the Error Message no. VPD002 - Customer XXXX is marked for deletion.

If yes then you can do it in SE91 where message class will be VPD and Msg is '002' "&1 &2 is marked for deletion" .

Thanks,

Suman

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Could you please explain little bit more.. If i am not wrong, Mohan is not getting error message instead, system is allowing him to release the billing to accounts.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I digged further and understand that we have few settings in SPRO. Could you please check how its configured in your system.

SPRO - Cross-Application Components - Bank Directory - Change Message Control - when you click here, system will ask you to enter the Application Area, give application area as F5A and press enter.

You will see below screen check what you have under MsgNo 001.

Hope this may help you !!

I request others to comment on this if i missed anything here.

Regards, Sai Krishna.