Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination in sales document

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created new access sequence for order confirmation output. Below is the combination (order type /Sales org / customer)

AUART          KOMKBV1     AUART          Sales Document Type

VKORG          KOMKBV1     VKORG     Sales Organization

KNDNR          KOMKBV1     KUNNR     Sold-to party

Condition records maintained for the same in VV11. But this record is not picked in output determination analysis. System is not getting value for KOMKBV1-KDNDR.

Could anybody please guide me what can be the reason and how to solve this. Thanks

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may happen any routine has been attached to the cond type to the output procedure in the condition technique ,which may fail so that it is not able to create the output .

So check again the setting.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

This doesn't seem to be problem with the condition records.

From the screenshot you mentioned. System is not able to find the field KNDNR in the Sales order. I believe there is no field called KNDNR

As you mentioned, in your earlier post you need sold to party in the Access.  I assume you need Sold to Party

• AUART          KOMKBV1     AUART          Sales Document Type
  • VKORG          KOMKBV1     VKORG     Sales Organization
  • KNDNR          KOMKBV1     KUNNR     Sold-to party

For this, you should have configured your Access as follows

Condition   Doc struc.    Doc. field

KUNNR      KOMKVB1  KUNNR

Structure KOMKBV1 has KUNNR- Sold to Party.

But seems you have used

KNDNR,KOMK,KUNNR  i feel this is causing the issue.

I agree there is a field called KNDNR-Customer number. But if you really need this, please check if it is added in the field catalog.

I believe, KNDNR-Customer which would be available in HR master records. However, i am not 100% sure on this.

But for Sales order if you need Sold to Party as an access. I suggest you to try with KUNNR,KOMK,KUNNR as mentioned above.

Please let us know how it works.

Thanks

Dhilipan

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

Thanks . As per our requirement we want customer as the field and nor the sold to party. One thing i wrongly mentioned is about my access sequence. correct details are as follows

AUART   KOMKBV1    AUART    Sales Document Type                  
VKORG   KOMKBV1    VKORG    Sales Organization                  
KNDNR   KOMKBV1    KNDNR    Customer                   
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the Access seq . Drill down to the Access/field. You will find a button for field catalog.

Check if KNDNR is added in the field catalog.

And i think KNDNR is something related to COPA.

Do you really find a field KNDNR is the Sales order? I checked in VBAK/VBAP. I wasn't able to find it.

Please check the below link

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1746259

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=245516

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VV12 whether you have maintained prpoper partner fucntion, medium and date along with communication.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for quick reply. However condition record is maintained properly with order type + sales org + customer and partner function as SP.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I simulated the scenario in my Sand Box, didn't get any error and its picked up the output type. Could you please share your screens if possible.

Regards, Sai Krishna.