cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The license key library has not been initialized yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPGurus,

I have done kernel upgrade of SOLMAN7.0 system from 700 to 701 but unfortunately I am not able to logon to the SAP system. While trying to logon to the system it throws the following errror

Logon not possible (error in license check)

I tried to logon the system using sap* and found that there is no licenses available in the New License and the temporary license is in red status. So when I downloaded the license_script.txt from OSS and tried to install in my sytem and it throwed the following error

The license key library has not been initialized yet.

When I went into dev_w0 the system couldn't find sapsecu.dll. I installed saprouter on the same system few months back for which I installed sapcrytolib files. The kernel directory dint had these files in it there I copied those in the new kernel directory and tried to install the license but I failed again. Please find below

dev_w0 logs

N  === SSF INITIALIZATION:
N  ===...SSF Security Toolkit name SAPSECULIB .
N  ===...SSF library is G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\exe\sapsecu.dll .
N  ===...SSF default hash algorithm is SHA1 .
N  ===...SSF default symmetric encryption algorithm is DES-CBC .
M  *** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\exe\sapsecu.dll")
  Error 126 = "The specified module could not be found." [dlnt.c       255]
N  *** ERROR =>
===...could not load SSF library G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\exe\sapsecu.dll .

[ssfxxkrn.c   598]
N  *** ERROR => ===...environment variable PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\j2re1.4.2_18;G:\usr\sap\saprouter;G:\usr\sap\saprouter\sapcrypto.dll;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_17-x64\bin;G:\usr\sap\QCM\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64; [ssfxxkrn.c   1211]
N  ===...loading of Security Toolkit completed with rc 10 (SSF_SUP_NOLIB).
N  =================================================
N  *** ERROR => No SSF library found [ssfxxkrn.c   1329]
M  *** ERROR => likey_init: Could not initialize the SAPSECULIB by calling SsfLibGetToolkit (). [sliclikey.c  1320]
M  *** ERROR => SlicLikeyInit: likey_init failed: 1 [sliclikey.c  267]
M  *** ERROR => SAPlicense: LIKEY initialisation failed! [slicshm.c    274]
N  MskiInitLogonTicketCacheHandle: Logon Ticket cache pointer retrieved from shared memory.
N  MskiInitLogonTicketCacheHandle: Workprocess runs with Logon Ticket cache.
M  JrfcVmcRegister in process-driver OK
M  JrfcVmcRegisterNativesDriver o.k.

Mon Mar 04 12:07:44 2013

G  GetWritePermissionForShm( pLocation = 283, pEnforce = 0 )

G  RelWritePermissionForShm( pLocation = 277, pEnforce = 0 )

G  GetWritePermissionForShm( pLocation = 281, pEnforce = 0 )

G  RelWritePermissionForShm( pLocation = 277, pEnforce = 0 )

M  *** ERROR => wlikey_check_webas: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => sap license, license expired [likeyapi_w.c 2246]

M  *** ERROR => wlikey_check_webas: NULL pointer for get_hardware_key. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_validity_dates: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

B  dbmyclu : info : my major identification is 3232235970, minor one 0.

B  dbmyclu : info : Time Reference is 1.12.2001 00:00:00h GMT.

B  dbmyclu : info : my initial uuid is E2849604EB5F53F1B364001D92F4937D.

B  dbmyclu : info : current optimistic cluster level: 3

B  dbmyclu : info : pessimistic reads set to 2.

M Mon Mar 04 12:07:48 2013

M  ThEMsgArrived: sysmsg_for_rfc = 0

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_validity_dates: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_install_no: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_system_no: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M Mon Mar 04 12:07:50 2013

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_install_no: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_system_no: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => likey_get_all_licenses: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

M  *** ERROR => likey_cleanup: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c  1320]

D  *** WARNING => tablecontrol error on screen [diagotab.c   2827]

D  *** WARNING =>   >SAPMSLIC< >2000< [diagotab.c   2830]

D  *** WARNING =>   tablecontrol >CUSTKEYLIST_CONTROL< created for screen 1000 [diagotab.c   2832]

D  *** WARNING =>   but used on screen  2000 [diagotab.c   2833]

D  *** WARNING =>   see note 1585295 [diagotab.c   2834]

Please suggest.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you do any kernel upgrade now that led to this issue?

Please refer the two notes that might give you more information.

1512766 - Most common reasons for error message: "Logon not possible (error in license check)"

Note 982056 - The license key library has not been initialized yet.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Vimal I did kernel upgrade from 700 to 701. I have mentioned this in my post.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

As per note Note 982056 - The license key library has not been initialized yet. There should be following parameters defined in the system

sec/libsapsecu =

Windows NT: <DRIVE>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\
exe\run\sapcrypto.dll

ssf/ssfapi_lib =

Windows NT: <DRIVE>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\
exe\run\sapcrypto.dll

ssf/name =

SAPSECULIB

I can see the parameters sec/libsapsecu, ssf/ssfapi_lib defined in the SAP system but couldn't find the same in any of the profile paramters this is strange. Also there is no value defined for the last one

ssf/name so I tried to add the same in the instance profile. I hope this is correct. Do you know where these parameters should be defined.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please set these parameters in your instance profiles.

PLease restart the system once the parameters are added.

As well as please perform the additional copies as suggested down.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls download the latest Cryptographic SAR file from service.sap.com/swdc -> Support Packages and patches -> Browse our download catalog -> SAP Cryptographic Software , extract it using SAPCAR

in exe folder and check again.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Madhura

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Download the latest sapcryptolib file and put it in the /usr/sap/<sid>/DVEBMGS<XX>/exe file

Set the environment variable paramater SNC_LIB parameter to  /usr/sap/<sid>/DVEBMGS<XX>/exe/sapcryptolib.dll

Try to apply the licence.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

LoadLibrary("G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\exe\sapsecu.dll")
  Error 126 = "The specified module could not be found." [dlnt.c       255]
N  *** ERROR =>
===...could not load SSF library G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\exe\sapsecu.dll .

[ssfxxkrn.c   598]

You are missing these files.

Just put these files back from the old kernel and start SAP.

make sure these files are present at G:\usr\sap\QCM\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64 and G:\usr\sap\QCM\DVEBMGS00\exe

Note 1010966 - License key 7.10: SAPSECULIB, SAPCRYPTOLIB, sapsecin

Cheers

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Addition, please copy all the files that starts with lib* from your old kernel to new kernel...

Or update the kernel with the latest patch available and try again.

Please confirm whether you overwrite the new kernel on the old one or created new folder for the new kernel and using it.

You SHOULD always overwrite only.. just FYI