Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST value to flow as per PO

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using TAXINN procedure and have a scenario say ED (12+2+1) & CST (2%)

Now when I create the purchase order, Excise values and cst values will flow as per tax code (using TAXINN).

Now when I do Migo, I am manually changing the excise values in excise line item. As a result CST value is also changing (in line with TAXINN). I want the CST value to flow as per PO value. The reason is that CST is a cost to company based on which vendor evaluation is done and should not change because of change in excise values.

If i check GR based IV at MIGO, CST is not getting reversed.

If i uncheck GR based IV at MIGO, excess CST inventorised at migo is getting reversed at miro but, issue is that a balance is created in 'Cenvat clearing account'.

Please suggest.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why are the values being changed manually during MIGO ??

Is this the dealer's process ? If so pls check if you are using the MRP

indicator as suggested in the note 1104456.

Regards,

Rajasree

0 Kudos

This is not exactly the dealer process.

The PO condition is Base Rate (Fixed as per agreement) + ED basically 12.36% ( changeable at the time of MIGO as per excise invoice, hence exact amt not known at the time of PO) + CST (calculated on Base rate + ED @ 12.36% as per tax code provided at the time of PO).

MRP indicator can be used in the scenario where (BASIC + ED) is fixed, which is not so in my case.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When CST is your tax condition and you have configured it to calculate on base + excise in PO,the same calculation will flow to MIGO as well.

How can you expect chnage in this?

Regards,

Brinda

0 Kudos

I understand. But this is the client requirement. I was expecting some roundabout solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to talk to your client, its not possible.

The only workaround is better to edit PO as per vendor invoice before doing MIGO rather than playing with the values in MIGO. I have not heard of this scenario in the past, either we have dealers scenario or we dont have dealers scenario, but we dont have dealers like scenario.

You edit PO before posting MIGO as at the time of posting MIGO you have exact duties.