cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request in R3AR3 waiting with no BDocs or queues generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a request for object DNL_CUST_PROD1 to update material group X in CRM. However when I start the request the queue shows in waiting status in R3AR3. The problem is I can't find any blocked queues, BDocs or errors:

1. SMQ1 / SMQ2 (ECC & CRM) - both queues are empty, except for BI related outbound queues in ECC and MCEX queues
  2. SMW01 - No errors / waiting bdocs
  3. ST22 - No errors (CRM/ECC)
  4. SLG1 - No errors (CRM/ECC)

Please help, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacob,

1) for customizing load there will be no bdoc generated you can also check in tcode R3ac3 open DNL_CUST_PROD1 Linked BDoc Type will be blank

so sap standard doesnot provide bdoc for CUSTOMIZe object.

2) if you dont have many no. of material group or hierarchy you can run initial load for DNL_CUST_PROD1 

3) waiting status in r3ar3 you will see when some other object is under process wait for sometime

Regards,

Vaibhav Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

1) Understood, thanks.

2) We do have lots of material groups and materials within, we do not want to take the risk of an initial download on the PRD system again - for e.g. one object download depends on the other, if one fails the first one has to be downloaded again

3) There are no other objects under process and it has been in status waiting for 2 days.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is simple, in ECC, products were shifted from one material group to another, but this change was not updated in CRM, hence the custom download (r3ar2) of DNL_CUST_PROD1 - am I missing something ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jacob,

In our scenario daily we are creating Product Hierarchy so daily i used to run Initial load for object DNL_CUST_PROD1 which take approx 6 hrs to complete in off business hours.

"We do have lots of material groups and materials within, we do not want to take the risk of an initial download on the PRD system again - for e.g. one object download depends on the other, if one fails the first one has to be downloaded again"

Customize load is the first step before master data replication there will be no issue if you run initial load for Customize object is the safest option.

or if you are not still convince than  first delete all queue related to object DNL_CUST_PROD1 from SMQ1 and smq2 both system ECC and CRM  than abort load from R3ar3 and r3am1 (CRM)

for request load

one of this criteria

T023 Material Group                      MATKL  = if your material group is numeric make sure that you                                                                      have gave 9 char in request load

T134 Material Types                      MTART

T179 Materials: Product Hierarchies      PRODH

Regards,

Vaibhav Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried downloading using T023 / MATKL - Status stays in 'waiting'

So by what I have understood from your reply, if I run an initial load for DNL_CUST_PROD1, the material group update in ECC will be reflected in CRM too, correct ?

Just for your information, the materials already exist in CRM but in the wrong material group unlike ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes initial load DNL_CUST_PROD1 will update material group to CRM than run request load for material it will solve your issue

Regards,

Vaibhav Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

great, now the initial load is also in status 'waiting' and i have found no queues stuck in SMQ1, SMQ2 in either of the systems.

I aborted the requests in R3AR3 and only then started the initial load.

The only problem I found was in SMWP where it shows an error for:

/1CRMGC/CGCRM_FM_EXTDATA_RRR

your help is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) before running initial load for dnl_cust_prod1 did you abort other load from R3AM1

2) please check any short dump is there in ECC or CRM

Check short dump  ST22 OR System log (SM21) in both system

in ECC for RFC USER ID

in CRM with your user ID

while running initial load did you faced any error, if in R3AM1 initial load show in waiting status please see any other load is in process

may be in smq1 outbound queue is blocked.

Regards,

Vaibhav Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I did not abort before, after it stayed in waiting status for sometime I aborted and re-loaded

2) Found a dump in ECC but it does not relate to our problem, probably raised when trying to remove queues in SMWP: (our smwp does not show updated queue statuses maybe because we manually deleted queues before)

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND

ABAP Program           SAPMSSY0

Application Component  BC-ABA-LA

Transaction......... "SMWP"

Call Program........."SAPLCRFC"

Function Module..... "ABAP4_CALL_TRANSACTION"

3) No other errors, all queues in CRM / ECC are empty - except the BI and MCEX queues in ECC

looks like we're out of options, should raise it to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry now its better to raise sap message please update the reason once you get reply from SAP

Thanks , Best of luck

Vaibhav Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure I will, thanks for the efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an observation, i don't have any entries in CRM - SMQS, should I be having any entries there ? thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes that is mandatory setting

click on  Registration entry

ECC RFC DESTINATION                TYPE       R    Max.Conn.             10       Max. Runtime   60

regards,

Vaibhav Shah

Answers (0)