cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Recipe management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i just stared working on SAP Recipe management, kindly let me know the process with T-codes.

regards,

kirran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You might find it worthwhile to study the Recipe Development component in SAP PLM 7.02. This component uses the PLM web UI, so there are no t-codes to remember.

Recipe Development covers/touches the following processes:

1. Creation and maintenance of specifications such as substance masters

2. Creation and maintenance of recipes - formula optimization

3. Creation of label sets

4. Compliance check of recipes and specifications

5. Change management - use of Engineering Record, change master, versioning, mass change

6. Handover of BOM to manufacturing, etc.

You may like to study the RKT documentation on this subject available since EhP5.

Best regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

Thanks for the reply.

points you have mentioned is completely the process to know in the recipe management PLM 7.02.

But, i need to configure the system, kindly pls guide me which documents to refer to activate business services, roles to be assign etc.,

basically i need to set up the system from the scratch, so need guidance on this regards.

kirran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirran,

Please check the documentation available under the RDS package information: http://service.sap.com/rds-plm-process. Here you will find the config guides you are looking for.

Best regards,
Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

According to help portal ( http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/d9/a455deed1c4e82bca90c78f54d6afd/content.htm?framese...) i have assigned this roles to user.

• SAP_PLMWUI_DEMO_RCP_DEVEL3_RM
    • SAP_PLMWUI_DEMO_RCP_REVIEW3_RM

But still am not getting the recipe management link in PLM webui.

kindly let me know how to what action needs to be done to get recipe management link in PLM Webui.

thanks,

kirran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirran,

These roles only provide authorization for the activities. The menu options are provided separately via template role SAP_PLMWUI_PROCESS_MENU2. See here for more information: https://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/zh/22/0735034ee841c0bf73d85b54433011/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We got activated Recipe Development in Web UI, but facing errors while working on RM.

Kindly let me know the step by step process till "Handover of BOM to manufacturing"

it will be very helpful if you can share any document for the above.

regards

kirran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirran,

What do you mean by step-by-step process? Do you mean the business process or config steps? For the latter, I would suggest you refer the Rapid Deployment Solution content that I've pointed out earlier. If you are still getting any errors, you can post specific questions.

Best regards,
Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

i was asking about the business process only, kindly explain the same.

while creating recipe we are getting below error.

Technical error; contact your system administrator

Message no. /PLMB/BA_RCP033

Diagnosis

The system could not find data that is necessary to continue with this process

Procedure for System Administration

Enter the required data in table /PLMB/RCA_COSTMP.

please suggest,

regards

kirran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirran,

Please create a separate conversation for new issues.

Rajeev

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Did you able to find the configuration guide you were looking for ?

Thank you

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i was looking for material about  recipe management and formulation and process manufacturing in sap so my search led me to the link you kindly attached but its asking for a user name and password so if there  s any help u can offer i ll b glad to receive

best regards

shrouk

Answers (0)