cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Batch number to be copied to Order Batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP Gurus,

I have a requirement where we do Batch determination at finished level process order. The requirement is that, whatever batch system copies based on search strategy should get copied to process order batch. It will then get assigned automatically to GR batch. Is there a way to map it in SAP.

Thanks,

Sunanth V.Narayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1362664
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding during confirmation system will generate the batch for FG first then will do batch determination for components.

If you want to have this functionality you need to have external batch number generation for FG and active user exit to check wheater component batch number and FG batch number is same.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

We are doing batch determination for component at order level itself. So if that batch number is copied to order batch, then during GR my output batch would be same as input batch. Is there any user exit or BADI which could fulfill this requirement.

Thanks for the response,

Sunanth V.Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the order after doing the batch determination you have to make a setting of batch creation at order release.During the order release there is an exit and depending on the logic it can copy the component batch number to order header.You can use the following exit for this purpose SAPLV1ZN

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP gurus,

Thanks for all the help and support. Exit SAPLV1ZN does not include the components table. So we had to use goods movement BADI at COR6N and MB31 to map it to SAP,

Thanks,

Sunanth V.Narayan

Answers (0)