cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

career opportunities in SAP GRC space for compliance officers in banking sector

Former Member
0 Kudos

what SAP GRC career technical/functional opportunities are available to pursue for a banking compliance officer professional having experience in anti money laundering & related areas....

what roles/designations are defined in SAP GRC technical/functional space (SAP Security / GRC Audit Remediation Consultant....etc.) 

what courses/certifications, if any, will help have a head start for such professionals in banking or any other non-banking fields....

~newbie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Having experience in Audit & Compliance is very good as you understand the different requirements of different standards/certifications (ISO, ISMS, PCI/DSS etc). You are having experience in compliance and worked for Banking so I am assuming you would have good understanding and knowledge of how banking business works. In my view you have good background to learn GRC and take Consulting in SAP GRC would be a good idea. For learning SAP GRC you can contact SAP Training and also there are few private training companies that provide training on GRC, it is expensive to get training from SAP that's why some people take training from other private institutes. After training you can the GRC certification from SAP. You can learn a lot here in SCN, make good network of people who are working in GRC and have good background complementing GRC. I hope I was able to give you some useful information, if you have any other question then feel free to ask me.

Thank you,

Nagarajan Viswanathan