cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

We recently upgraded our HANA to Rev 51, and while checking the studio i see an alert which says  "the last database backup was not sucessfull" , we have a sucessfull backup after the upgrade, but studio still alerts with unsucessfull backup which ran on Feb 28, wanted to know why this check did not run after feb 28 and is there a way to run these checks manually without having to wait till the system runs it the next time.

Thank you

Jonu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to understand more, I have couple of questions:

1) Did backup failed on 28th Feb after which you got alert?

2) Is there any other backup failed after 28th ? If not, then it will not give you any alert.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sunny

No the backup did not fail on feb 28 , but i still have the alert and also we have a sucessfull backup on March 1st but still we get the same alert, there seems to be some issue with the statistics server as its not running the checks now and i see this alert from the statistics server logs.

Error reading data from table STATISTICSSERVER.STAT_VIEW_CONNECTIONS (23007 column store error: search table error:  [23007] Join graph not connected;join not connected (HY0

00))

Thx

Jonu

Former Member
0 Kudos

also just saw this error on the statistic sserver trace files, this maybe the reason why the alert checks are not scheduled to run the next time.

Error reading data from table STATISTICSSERVER.STAT_VIEW_CONNECTIONS (23007 column store error: search table error:  [23007] Join graph not connected;join not connected (HY0

00))

has anyone see this error before ?