cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiii,

I have one scenario that customer ABC launched a new product and for promotion purpose he want to give 5% discount for his 1st 3 customer that mins from 4th customer there will be no discount.How to do this scenario can any one plz tell me. Awaiting your response.

Regards

Sarang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

We have standard solution for this,

In the VK11, additional data, you can give number of orders to 3. If you have access sequence with combination of customers then you can also enter the customers(but, you wouldn't be knowing who will be the 1st 3 customers, hence, this may not be applicable)

Note : Before this, check whether your discount condition has "Condition Update" check or not. Its important.

Hope I answered your question !!

Regards, Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks for reply but my question is that discount only for 1st 3 customer if in additional data i give number of orders 3 than this discount will not be work for 4th customer.Awaiting your response.

Regards

Sarang

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Just want to understand, is your business wants to give discount to first 3 sales orders or 1st 3 customers?

If business says, 1st 3 customer then, what if each customer (i mean 1st 3 customers)gives more than 1 sales order.

Could you please explain the scenario in detail.

According to me they will ask for 1st 3 sales order, if they say at customer level, please give me more details to help you.

Regards,Sai Krishna.