cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Layout of Blueprint Document created from Solar01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am in a serious trouble and I need experts help. I am working in Template management and Solution documentation for one of my client. I have showed the client the standard blueprint document from Solar01-->Generate Blueprint Document. The client wants to have own company name and logo on the first page of the Blueprint. Is it possible to change the layout of the predefined Blueprint Document ?

I have read the same  http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/24/5ced3a88532030e10000000a11402f/content.htm

adjust the layout, but i am not sure as to how can I modify the solarblueprint.dot file that is generated when we create a blueprint document.

Please let me know the method to change the layout of the blueprint document.

thanks and regards,

Kavita.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto Tcode -> SPRO -> SAP Solution Manager --> Technical Settings --> Document Management --> Generate Documents ------> Adjust Business Blueprint Document Generation Template Files

in the next screen, download the sap version of SOLARBLUEPRINT.DOC, edit the doc accordingly and upload your new version again.

please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhansi,

Thank you for your prompt response. Actually I have already tried to download the solarblurprint.doc but I get a blank document. So I need to confirm whether I can add the Header and Footer and company logo on the first page and upload the same document? Will it change the SAP standard first page with the one that I upload? Is there any other steps that needs to be performed, like changing the solarblueprint.dot file or blue.ini file in order to incorporate the new changes that I have made in the solarblueprint.doc file?

Actually I need to confirm all this before I actually start making the changes as these changes cannot be reverted.

Request you to respond to my queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No other steps involved. Please follow the SPRO link. and use only the doc file. even you can get the help link from spro itself.

Please proceed. it should work, just download the standard one, edit and upload as custom.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhansi,

I have followed the steps mentioned but I am getting the customer name and logo only in the first page header and footer. I want to have the customer name and logo. Can you help me in getting the header and footer for the entire document.

thanks,

Kavita