cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date and Service Rendered date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a sales document (order related - debit memo request).Create without reference.

Everytime i create sales order, the billing date is defaulted to present date and pricing date,

while Service Render date remains blank.

below are my inquiries:

1. How to configure default of service render date?

2. Is it possible to make billing date in sales order blank? How?

3. When passed to billing document, how to configure that it will be referenced from service render date instead.(same doc type - debit memo request )

4. Impact of number 3 if possible?

Thanks gurus. Appreciate your immediate feedbacks and inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The service render date plays a major role for Tax calculation. Based on the day you provided the service (For e.g. the day you have done the PGI) it will pick up the valid Tax rate in the document. In case of credit memo/debit memo's you should know when the service has been rendered.

In order to have both Billing and Service render date as same, as far as i know, you don't have standard solution, but, you can try using USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

Let us see if anyone gives other solution for this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above, you may check  the below exits as well.

User exit in program RV60AFZC. 

FORM userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Yes it is an order related document particularly debit memo, but regarding services, finished goods are being used and not service materials.

How about making the billing date blank.

Is it possible ?

Does it have an impact?

yes, more solution and alternative are highly appreciated especially making billing date in sales order blank.

Regards

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With standard SAP, i don't think so you can get the blank in billing date. Basically, Invoice dates are proposed based on the invoice calendar date mention the customer. In other cases either based on PGI date or order date.

Others, please comment if i am wrong.

Hope my reply helps you.

Regards,Sai Krishna.