cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction doest not exist SXMS_LMS_CONF in SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

when i tried to open the tc: SXMS_LMS_CONF, it doesn't  exist in SAP PI7.1 system SP level 8.

do we need to do any configuration setting to enable this transaction or is this not available in SAP PI7.1 version??

and also in SXMB_MONI -> User defined selection criteria is also not available let me know do i need to do any configuraiton for this.

Regards,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

expecting your comments on this.

thank you.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chinna,

The User Defined Message Search functionality is not available in PI 7.10. It was delivered with EHP1 (PI 7.11). This is why you can't access the transaction on a PI 7.10 system.

See note 1306458 Documentation SAP EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1, for more details.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you have installed the PI properly?

I know that in ECC it is not enabled - but it is supposed to be part of the PI (not sure from what version)

The user defined selection criteria is available only after you define at least one filter in SXMS_LMS_CONF

Regards,
Imanuel Rahamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imanuel,

PI system was installed in 2009 and it was working with out issues , recently i joined in this project and when i checked this transation it was not there.....i am too not sure from which PI version it was available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

It seems that the message search is avilable from PI 7.11 only.

look here:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3245205

regards,

Imanuel Rahamim.