cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial numberwise result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have inspection for serialized materials. for this we have ticked serial no prop in inspection type.

Now when we record results system allowing us to record result by serial number wise.

our problem is that if we have sample size of 5 EA with serial numbers and we are rejecting all.

While valuating and closing the RR, system is allowing only one serial number to enter...

we want to add all serial number as rejected so that we can see all numbers in defects.

now we are only able to see only one serial number out of 5.

how we can achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of SAP ECC 6.0, Enterprise Extension PLM, Enhancement Package 4 (EA-PLM 604), Business Function OPS_QM_NOTIFICATION, you can assign multiple objects to a notification at item level. This enables you better document problems or errors. It also reduces the amount of processing required, and reduces the number of notifications.

In Customizing, you can assign objects for different object categories as reference information in a notification item. The following object categories are already configured and are provided in the standard system:

o Batch

o Serial number

o Inspection lot

o Delivery item

o Order (production order and process order)

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

How you entering defect quantity??

Please attach some screen shots to understand your query better.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any more updates ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please update the answers for my queries??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Sorry for delayed reply

In result recording after rejecting characteristics for each serial number, when i am going to do valuation then pop appears for entering serial numbers. Please refer below screen shot

here i want to add my rejected multiple serial numbers.

please provide your valuable guidance.

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you verified that all of your settings are correct, especially

• have you enabled serial number recording in your inspection type
  • have you assigned a serial number profile in the material master
  • have you checked that this serial number profile contains the serializing procedure QMSL?

Note 1171040 might also be relevant for you.

Regards

MH