cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open order quantity of SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to calculate open order quantity for a SO, from searching previous threads i came to know that it can be found in table VBBE, but in my case this table VBBE is not getting updated for the SO.

i have checked the item category in VOV7 and also Availability check field in Material Master, in both places correct entries are maintained. ( schedule lines allowed in item category and availability check = 2 in material master )

so what i am missing so that the table VBBE will be updated for the all SO's

Regards

Ashutosh Singodia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried for VBEP table there you can find the Order Qty and Delivered Qty.

So you can calculate it and accordingly open order qty will be fetched.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

in VBEP i am getting order quantity and delivered quantity but delivered quantity filed VBEPD- VSMNG is a structure so i am unable to fetch it, if know the table name in which i can find delivered quantity please let me know

Regards

Ashutosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For delivery quantity you have to go in LIPS table. Field name in LIPS table for delivery quantity is LFIMG. You can use VBFA table to reach LIPS.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have to display open order quantity in sales register, so here input is billing document, and when system searches delivery against that billing document, it can show the open quantity for the order, now problem starts when there are multiple line items in billing for a SO or multiple bills are there for a SO.

suppose i have SO qty as 100, and one delivery of 10, another is for 20 and separate billing document for each delivery, so for the first billing it shows open order qty as 90 which is correct but for the second billing is shows open qty as 80 which is wrong, ( actual open order qty is 100 - ( 10+20) = 70  )

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you can also check the same in VA05-- Open orders.