Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot is not generated for new inspection type

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi all

we have create z5 as a new inspection type by coping inspection type 05 (standard) ,but when we use with move-type 655 in VL01N

we are facing error :Change the inspection stock of material 200022 in QM only but when we are using 05 no error. so please suggest

the setting to be maintained inspection type and inventory management.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the configuration in IMG - Quality Management - Quality Inspection - Inspection lot creation - Inspection at Shipping - Assign Inspection Type to Delivery category

Assign your custom Inspection type to that origin.

Check the configuration in IMG - Quality Management - Quality Inspection - Inspection lot creation - Maintain Inspection lot origins & Assign Inspection types

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Maheswaran,

Without all suggested setting we are able to create inspection lot with inspection type 05 but when we try to create with Z5 we are getting error of Message no. QA495. We are not able to understand why this abnormal behavior of the system as we have created Z5 copying of 05. We would like to know setting of inspection type 05 and MM which we would like to establish in our system for Z5.

Kind Regards From Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please attach the mentioned configuration screen shots from your system??

In my previous project, I have created custom Inspection types & did those configuration. Please check once again & attach the screen shots of those configuration.

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given another IMG Path. Please attach that screen shot as well.

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned both 05 as well as Z5 Inspection types to that material??

Which is active & preferred Inspection type for that material??

Attach screen shot of your Material Master QM view.

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

When we are performing same operation with 05 we are not getting above error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A small try..

Activate Stock transfer Inspection type for that material either 08 or custom inspection type & then try the same process,

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have activiated 08 ispection type but I am getting same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my previous project, Custom Inspection type created for Return from Customer. It creates inspection lot for the Return deliveries.

Just compare both the Inspection types 05 & Z5 configurations. I have no clue what is missing between these 2 Inspection types.

0 Kudos

Have you made active predefined Inspection types for Z5

regards/rohit

samirsinh_hajuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit Kumar and Mahseswaran,

Thank you very much for your time wiht you help we could solved our problem.

Kind Regards From Samir Hajuri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update the solution or mark the correct answer by which you solved the problem, if so.