cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with different T.codes but same same screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd Gurus

I want to know one Thing Logically , OVZ9 T.code And OPJJ .tcode Both are same if we open any t.code same screen comes

Dear May i know why this logic is there in sap with different T.code names but same same screen

Thank you so much ..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

OVZ9 is SD related , OPJJ  is PP  related that is only difference , other wise their is no deference 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thank you so much For responding

Ok mai i ask one more question on this suppose If pp use OVZ9 and if sd use OPJJ Any effects are there ?...bz i am asking i am confused on this

Thank you so much

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no effect ,

once you check the your system , once you change the OVZ9 any thing it automatically apply in OPJJ level

this separate t code means , PP consultant not aware in SD related setting so sap provide the different t code

how the SD consultant maintain the ATP check will same in PP also check below path

IMG-PRODUCTION-SALES AND OPERATION PLANNING -MASTER DATA-ASSIGNMENT OF VALUATION RULES OF KEY FIGURES -HERE THERE SETTINGS MAINTAIN PP consultant ,

but when the SD consultant maintain the these settings first that particular settings will copy here

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

You define checking rule for reservations and production orders and in SD checking rule is specified internally within the system.In OPJJ you maintain Scope of Check for Production Orders Planning which is responsible for verifying the rules that are relevant for checking as Check Rule A (for SD Order ) or Check Rule AE ( SD order; make-to-order stock ), whereas in OVZ9 you'll configure SD availability check taken into SD account determination. Checking rule has to be in conjunction with the checking group which determines scope of the availability check. Lemme know if you've another question in mind after reading that . Thanks.