cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Maintenance plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have a mantenance plan created with 4 maintenance items inside it. When I choose any of the maintenance item and see 'scheduled call Items', scheduling type status field says "New start  Complete"(Sample given below).  I don't know the reason for this and never seen before. Do any one knows what could be the reason for this..??

There is some more observation on this. When i select a call number and display call item system gives up a message

"No call object exists because the relation object was inactive at call (message IP726)" ... i checked functional location and equipment both on these maintenance items and they have inactive status. Not sure whether this could be the reason but just thought of mentioning this observation... Please guide. Thanks in advance

Call Number     Plan Date     Call date     Completion date     Due package     Scheduling Type Status

1                     2013/07/20                                                       12                     New start  Complete

2                     2013/07/15                                                       12                     CyclStart  Complete

3                     2013/07/10                                                       12                     New start  Complete

4                     2014/07/05      2014/01/06                                 12                     Scheduled  Hold

Regrads

J Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here as well....

http://scn.sap.com/message/13887002#13887002

Please close both the threads if your query has been resolved.