cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM jobs are erroring out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

We have installed IDM 7.2 with DB2 UDB on windows 2008 R2. When we run any job in the MC, we are getting this error:

However, it doesn't say what class file it is expecting. The JDBC obviously works as the UI and MC are both up and running. Do you have any idea?

By the way, I am not sure about you, but this SDN new design is becoming more and more annoying. They don't even let you to cut and paste now and the search is getting worse and worse. I have switched to google which gives better search result on SDN, believe or not. Anyhow, I should stop ranting and get back to work.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont really see an error in there other than that no entries were processed. The DSE.JAR has loaded and as you say its connected to the DB since its gotten the job configuration. The two information messages that I think you're referring to are just that, informational messages that you have configured two folders (\db2client\bin & \usr\sap\idm\identity center\) as classpatch extentions that do not contain any .jar files.

Check Tools/options/java and remove paths and drivers that are not in use, recreate the dispatcher scripts and retry.

Best regards,

Chris

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris,

Good catch.  I bet it's just extra drivers in the JAVA setup.

M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

Thank you for your input. You are right that the job was not setup properly and that is why there is nothing coming back.

Regards,

Jonathan.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Please make sure you've installed the runtime, configured the dispatchers and set your JAVA options in the MMC console from the Options menu.

Note if you change your JAVA options you will need to recreate you dispatchers and then restart them.

Matt