cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the ADR6 table gets updated with email ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

We have Pdf invoice sending process via email to one common Email ID in lotus notes. I want to change this recipient email ID in SAP. I found that the ADR6 table is updated with this existing email ID and I do not know how this table was updated with this  ID. We already checked the customer master data, SU01 but could not find any master data with this email ID . We have address number and person number along with the existing email ID in ADR6 table . When checked this address number in USR21, system do not show any entry . Please help me to find out how this the table ADR6 was updated . 

Thanks in advance !

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

use the address number from ADR6 and find a corresponding entry in ADRC table

Tell what the address group  is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The address group is-SODI

Regards,

Sandeep

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SODI is SAP Office, so you can be sure it is not customer master or vendor master

SODI are "direct addresses" which get created when documents are sent and received via SAP office.

so I guess it is a directly entered email address. you can test it in SBWP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Thanks !

You said its directly entered . But where these email ids are entered ? is it in documents (For ex. delivery, shipment, invoice etc. )

Regards,

Sandeep

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SBWP when you manually send a mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the emails are not sent manually in SBWP in our case . The process we follow is as below:

Invoice creation-->Output type is processed (Background job)--->Spool gets generated--->email is sent.

So, no manual or SBWP process is involved .

Regards,

Sandeep

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never assumed that you send it manually, I just tried to give a hint from where this SODI address group usually comes. MAybe your developer has something done to use this feature to send you the the PDF as mail to lotus notes.

is this message among the messages in your sales order?

What kind of partner role can be seen there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PDF email message is triggered through output type in the billing document . I can see Bill to part as partner function for this output type .

Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 677377 - E-mail to credit representative and create a partner according SAP Note 854390 - FAQ: Use of the sales representative in SD without HR.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Did you check both Correspondence and General data tab for communication in Customer master?

I hope for your respective process it can may come from Vendor Master Address tab - XK02.

Regards,

Arpit Varma