cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an existing table of one conditon type to another condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

We have an output condition  table 958 attached to output condition type ZY01 (in access seq) in production. I have follwoing questions

1)Can I use existing  table 958 to another output condition type ZY13. ZY13 also exists in production and ZY13 has many other access (tables ) in its access sequence.

2) If answer is yes in 1 above, then I will add a new access number with  existing table 958  in existing access seq(for ZY13) . this is will create a  workbench TR.

Then we will move the TR to production. I hope this is safe since we will be having existing condition records in production for other tables of condition type ZY13

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pamela

You are right. This is standard and best way to do this. Please go ahead and you wont face any issue. Old condition records will be there in system and new table will be added for maintaining new condition record.

Thank$

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

One access sequence can be assigned to multiple condition types. Also you can add tables in the existing access sequence. On adding new table , it will be available in the Key Combination which can be used for you new condition type.

Hope this information helps you.

Regards,

Deepa