cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Forecast Horizon From Date field is Dynamic at SAP APO DP-Maintain Forecast Profile screen

0 Kudos

Hello SCM Experts,

We have requirement from one of our client ..that Show the Past period as a Default data view display at Interactive planning screen (Current Month - 3 periods).

We did development that (via BADI and User exit macro) which is influencing the Planning start date..Hence Forecast is generating for the past period also

Example: If we are in March 2013...based on our development Data view Start with Dec 2012

issue here is.that..it is influencing/affecting the stat forecast generating for Dec 2012 to future given periods

So..Finally will be interested to maintain Forecast HorizonFrom Date field at Maintain Forecast Profile screen.so that i can control the forecast generation for past months.

Hence.here my query is  "Is Forecast Horizon From Date field is Dynamic at SAP APO DP-Maintain Forecast Profile screen"

Thank and regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Can you try giving  values in the Period field next to From and to date field.

I think this field takes care of rolling horizon.

Also , Please refer the  6th line of the help link for rolling horizon.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm40/helpdata/en/17/7e21a5b7894716a62cc8e124313f69/content.htm

Regards,

Anurag

0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

Thanks for your help..!!

I have checked it already..i am just wanted to check is From and to date field are dynamic or not.

Based on SAP documentation ..From and To fields will be using in the case of Fixed horizon.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (0)