cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Integration in TM 9.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm trying to use the Excel integration for the rate tables in the charge management. The download of the rate table into Excel works. However the upload back to the TM system doesn't work. I tryed to change the XLSX-format into a XML-format, but the table is write protectet and I need a password to unlock the Excel table. Also I tryed to upload the table in the original XLSX-format, but all the time I get the same error: "Error when uploading; the file name is invalid or the file is too large". I didn't change the name of the file and I think this is not the reason. Do anyone know this problem and has a solution?

In TM 8 I didn't have this problem, I could upload the excel file back to the TM system.

Best regards

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sandra, how are you.

I can use this function. First I used the report /SCMTMS/TCC_RATES_EXCEL_NEW mentioned for our collegues and first I make the download.

My file how yours went locked too. Then after this I discovery that some fields you can change (create lines, change values and etc.). I change values and create the new lines. After this with the same file (but now updated) I make the upload and VOALÁ..lol

The system show the message: RATE XXXX UPLOADED.

Please, if you can't the upload add me in your skype: renatotsbr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra

Would you please give a feedback to the thread. If it have been solved please close it.

tks

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the foloowing report to Upload and Download , in case the UI is misbehaving.

/SCMTMS/TCC_RATES_EXCEL_NEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra.

Interesting... you have downloaded the excel and it is write protected?

You just need to download, update the data in the excel spreadsheet, save and upload it to TM.

BTW... I'm using 9.0 and it works fine.

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo Chagas,

i am also facing same issue . am able to download excel file.its password protected .

when i open with Microsoft 2010, got message file data cant display so sheet will get recovered.

when i open file Recovered sheet will open with all data .

when i do changes and try to upload same file .

its not working

please help

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

issue resolved ..it was date problem ..because of date format, downloaded excel was converting to recovered sheet.

Thanks all for reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

am also facing same issue with 9.1 ..

do u got any solution for the excel integration ?

also do u know any API to upload rate table from other system?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the following report:

/SCMTMS/TCC_RATES_EXCEL_NEW

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

There are some problems in your EXCEL integration webdynpro application.

Please use the standard report "/SCMTMS/TCC_RATES_EXCEL_NEW" to upload the rate table.

Best Regards

Clark Huang

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem is coming from the webDynpro layer, and not from the TM layer.

Ideally you should not see this kind of message during upload.

Can youprovide and login id , where this issue is coming.

Thanks and Regards

Snehasis Ghosh