cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate actual time with cost centers and activity types for capacity planning, in 5.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am having trouble integrating actual time data based on cost center and activity type from ERP to PPM capacity planning.

We are using PPM 5.0 SP7 and ERP with ECC6 (SAPKH60508)

I have defined capacity planning setting in spro that from ERP logical system should bring actual time to specified views from cost center XX with activity type YY, on CO version 0.

In transacation SA38, I am able to run /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING, with all options integration, planning, rollup, and it updates table RPM_FIDATA, including columns for cost center and activity type.

I noticed that QUANTITY in the table is correct, and unit is STD, should this read H? as we have set H (hours) as only unit for us?

How do I make integration to include unit as H, or is STD as refering to standard in H?

Regards,

Antti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that all other data in PPM is based time unit Hours (H).

How do we set system / program (/RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING) to import units in Hours (H).

from PPM client RPM_FIDATA table:

from ERP client report S_ALR_87012996 (Int.Orders by cost element).

Hihglighted row from above corresponds to reported line items below.

When ever we run the program /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING, we end up having shifting from ERP unit H, as posted unit of measure (PUM) to STD in PPM.

Where and how to change functionality that we will get also H in PPM after running transfer program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antii

You can try by changing the default under SPRO - Portfolio Management - Global Settings - Override Default Global Settings AREA 0001 NAME 0003 to H. Note that the corresponding SAP setting under 'Check Global Settings'is STD

Hope this helps

Chatsworth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Chatsworth Gooliman wrote:

You can try by changing the default under SPRO - Portfolio Management - Global Settings - Override Default Global Settings AREA 0001 NAME 0003 to H.

Already earlier, we have set this attribute to H, and unfortunately it does not have any effect on this.

Regards,

Antti

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

STD is the internal format for measure HR( hours) and it is the measure that uses PPM. You can check it in CUNI transaction.

Regards!