cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Restrict infotype 0008 data for specific EE Subgruop .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dear ,

My Requirement is this that i want to Restrict user HCM-01 that he cant see the info type 0008 data for a specific employee Sub-group e.g Managers Subgroup 03.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just define p p for appraiser and appraisee for calculation click on the appraisal model you created through OOAM t-code than right click all calulation method and other things will be thr.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jazib, thanks for reply i know that this is a basis work and its through P_orgin object but if i restrict it through it will restrict the Infotype 0008 data of other employee subgroups as well which i dont need i just wanted to restrict employee subgroup 03 Infotype 0008 data .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Would like to Restrict User for seeing Infotype 0008 Data for Specific EEsubgroup. He will be able to see the all other infotype data for that specific eesubgroup except infotype 0008 data.

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tasneem Bhai,

To Restrict  the user from infotype is totally based on Basis Work.

First go to T-code (SU01) and write the user name.

Then go roles.

Third,

Fifth Finally select the infotypes except infotype 0008.

Regards

Jazib Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we can restrict users by authorization.Use the T.Code "pfcg" and create roles and assign reoles. you can use P_ORGIN.

Thanks

D,Hruday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my requirement is this user is authorized for employee subgroup 01,02,03,04 but i want that  this user would be restricted to see the info type 0008 data of EE subgroup 03 only .he will access all info type of all employee subgroup even for EE subgroup 03 but only cant see salary data(0008)of

EE subgroup 03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tasneem,

You can restrict the user by adding them to a PD profile in Structural authorization. For that you have to create a Structural Authorization profile through T-code "OOSP".

Under this T-code, for the Authorization profile you can set the ESG in Object Type column to restrict the users.

Or you  go with P_ORGIN.

Chck this link also: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1178149

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my requirement is this user is authorized for employee subgroup 01,02,03,04 but i want that  this user would be restricted to see the info type 0008 data of EE subgroup 03 only .he will access all info type of all employee subgroup even for EE subgroup 03 but only cant see salary data(0008)of

EE subgroup 03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use like this,

IF EG = 'xxxx'.
     CASE innnn-infty.

WHEN '0008'.

IF ipsyst-ioper = 'INS' OR ipsyst-ioper 'MOD'.

MESSAGE 'YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO CHANGE OR CREATE' TYPE 'E' DISPLAY LIKE 'E'.

ENDIF.
     ENDCASE.
   ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

Regards,

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI vijay ,

I would like to do it through standard authorization object before going to user exit or any Badi thanks a lot for your help.

EE subgroup 03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tasneem,

You have to use structural authorization for this requirement.

Regards

Jaguar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve it by BADI.

Regards,

vijay