cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture Metrics score via scripting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to automatically populate the values in the scorecard at metrics level by using script.

For this requirement, I had to capture the details of metrics, so I have written the code "scoreCollection = doc.getCollectionMetadata("SCORE_T").get(doc);"  for which I was getting null pointer exception.

SCORE_T:- Member class for this is masterdata.ScorecardScore

I was successful in capturing the collaborators list from project, which is similar requirement(I have used this code

collaboratorsCollection = doc.getCollectionMetadata("COLLABORATORS").get(doc);)

COLLABORATORS:-Member class for this is doc.collaborator

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

I’ve not played around with this myself but it looks like you should be able to set the values on the scorecard using the methods in ScorecardIBeanIfc class. You may want to look at the getCollnScore method which I believe returns collection of ScorecardScoreIBeanIfc and you could use this class to get and set the scores.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already checked ScorecardIBeanIfc class and getCollnScore method in that class but it didnt help me. I am getting some Application Exception if I access getCollnScore method.

Is there any turn around to solve this issue. It is very critical for our project.

Regards,

Vignesh