cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity status PCNF or CNF after CATS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I record hours for my Network Activity using CATS hour registration the staus of my Activty will change in PCNF or CNF.

When will it be PCNF and when CNF?

I thought that when you confirm less then the assigned hourd to the activity you would get the PCNF?

But currently when I register less then the assigend hours I still get the fully confirmed status.

Which setting influences this behaviour?

rgds, b

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whether using CN25 or CAT2, periodic posting of hours will set the status as MCNF (Manually Confirmed) and PCNF (Partially confirmed).

Even if you cross the planned hours on an activity still you will see the MCNF and PCNF statuses only.

CNF status will be set when you check the check box against "Final Confirmation" in CN25.

In your case CNF is defaulting then check your configuration settings in Tac OPST - Confirmation Parameters" there you must check the check box "Final Confirmation" as default value.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, what you are observing is the way the system behaves i.e. When you confirm the number of hours using CATS and the subsequent transactions, system will set the CNF status irrespective of whether there is still some work left to be done for the particular activity.

However, if you carry out partial confirmation using tcode CN25 or through CJ20N system sets the PCNF status for the said activity. This, i guess is the standard behavior of the system.

Regards,

Gokul