cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put window in the centre in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a smartform which has certain windows. I took the printout and saw everything is not centre aligned. My question is that is there any option to centre align the window??

I know that text in the window can be centre aligned but before that I need to put window in the centre. However, I can do it manually also but its not accurate and time consuming. I did not find any answer for it on google.  Please guide.

Regards

Purnand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the output options you have to do the calculations and set the margins correctly to set the window to the centre of the page.

for eg. your page height is 10cm & 10 cm width

window height is 5 cm & 4 cm width

Left Margin      : 3 cm     Width : 4 cm

Upper Margin  : 2.5 cm   Height : 5 cm

By doing this calculations this will set your window exactly in the middle / centre of the page.

Even doing the above if the printer margins are not set to zero, then there may be variation.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tooshar,

I have already tried these 2 methods but its very inconvenient for a guy like me whose maths is very weak. I appreciate your replies. Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a style  with alignment 'centered' in paragraph format and use that style in your form.

The alignment of window can be aligned by manually only.

davis_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Purnand,

It is next to the ZOOM button.

Thanks and Regards

Davis

davis_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Purnand,

I dont think there is an alternate way other than doing it manually.

Scales are there when you use the manual way of placing the window in the centre of the page.

Make use of it.

Thanks and Regards

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i have seen scales as well. I was doing with the help of it only. But I hope you understand its still not 100% accurate. I have to take printout everytime to which is inconvinient in my office.

davis_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Purnand,

Did you try the Align with grid  option while making the alignment changes.

If you use it it will give you an accuracy of almost 99%.

Thanks and Regards

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where is it?

Regards

Purnand