cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A billing document generates an accounting doc line item with a sales tax code but that line is not listed in report RFUMSV00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the creation of a Billing document into the corresponding accounting document there are 2 line items of "Tax base amount" with the same sales tax code. Only the first line is listed in report RFUMSV00, the other missing ... but the two lines are listed in report RFUMSV10. Why? It is possible to get the missing one in report RFUMSV00? How?

Thanks

Giovanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanna,

I believe it's related with summarization of tax data in table BSET (check it with SE16/SE16N). Please, check these notes

SAP Note 1431727 - AC interface: Separate summarization of tax data

SAP Note 1477287 - BADI_TAX1_XTXIT_SET: Summarizing tax items

SAP Note 1482786 - Using the enhanced BAdI BADI_TAX1_XTXIT_SET

and related notes.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I don't think that summarization of TAX data in BSET is the question.

I'have take a look at  Note 36353 - AC interface: Summarizing FI documents where in Prerequisites is declared that "The system can only total items in the FI document if they have the same account assignments and only differ in the value fields".

In the case that affect my system the FI document have two line items with the same sales tax code but a different account assignment so it is no possible that the summarization is the cause of the single line item listed in report RFUMSV00.

Anyway thanks for your support!

Giovanna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanna,

Check the values of fields TAXPS and TXGRP in BSEG for one of these documents.

Regards

Eduardo

PD: Sorry, I forgot it. Check Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting, perhaps one of these enhancements are running and it is changing the values of former fields in structure ACCIT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

the lines involved are in the same financial document and both have TAXPS equal to 000000 and TXGRP equal to 001 but why only one of these is shown in report RFSUMV00?

I think that I have to understand why the report RFSUMV00 does not take into consideration the second line item of the document before choosing the best way to act.

Thanks

Giovanna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanna,

Check if SAP Note 204972 - RFUMSV00: Deactivating document summarization (BSET) matters.

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you:-

• Note 745201 - RFUMSV00 for Slovakia: base amount not correct

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Lakshmipathi,

Unfortunately Note 745201 prerequisites don't match with my case i.e. 1) the Invoice (acquisition) is in NOT the foreign currency...

Anyway thanks for your kind support.

Giovanna