Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactional data comparison between versions

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any reports available in APO to compare Transactional data  between versions , like report available for master data comparison.(/SAPAPO/R_VERSION_COMPARE ).

I think the plan monitor compare between PPDS simulation version created in the DS board not the SNP versions?

BR
Thamizh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

The plan monitor (t.code /SAPAPO/PMON) provides such version comparison of transactional data (PP/DS and CTM). You need to define key figure schema (select different key figures such as order quantities, timings, etc).

Thanks,
Rajesh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the reply, my requiremnt is to compare between CTM versions 1 and 2. I have created the key figure schema.

I have created the keyfigure schema with the following details

1. Display : Version comparison

2. Application Data:

A. USe of  version : Include alternate application version in definetion

B. USe of time : Include alternate application version in definetion

C. Use of business objects: Include alternate application version in definetion

3. Created the varint and assigned the key figure

4.Assigned the time setting

5. Version :  Put CTM1 version as the version setting A and CTM2 as the version setting B ,and both  cases I kept the simulation version blank, because I want to compare CTM1 and 2.

When I do evaluation the information Key figure schema TEST_01: only for applications with object settings , i dont get the results.

Pl help me to identify where I am doing mistake.

BR

Thamizh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

You need to assign your key figure schema to CTM profile (Settings -> Basic Settings tab) and execute the planning run. Then, hit F9 or evaluations to get result analysis screen where you can access the plan monitor.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply. I assigned the key figure schema to the CTM profile taken the run and the evaluation gives the same message.

My scenario is 1. I have not assigned any simulation version in the keyfigure schema.

2. I will run CTM in the active version and will compare with the yesterday CTM run, which was copied from active version before the CTM run.

In this scneario how the plan monitor works.

BR
Thamizh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any input for this, I have assigned the keyfigure schema to the CTM profile and taken the CTM run, I am able to access the plan monitor through CTM profile and able to view the result, but  not through the plan monitor t -code /SAPAPO/PMON , getting the message 

Key figure schema  only for applications with object
settings.

Your help is appreciated.

BR

Thamizh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

You can't access the Plan Monitor outside of CTM to analyze the results. Pl check the following link for details on plan monitor for CTM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/a9/5c6f3928025a6ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Rajesh