Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RPUFIXDS - What does it fix

Hello,

We have scheduled RPUFIXDS as a background job and the only thing I see is that it is identifying the list of all employees/objects that have inconsistencies... and not fixing them... Should this program be ran as a job or manually?

I also wanted to know what data inconsistencies does it fix?

Second thing is that in the output... we have follwoing columns: What are these columns???

Exc.  ------ ???

Pers No.  ---- Object ID

PersNo. ------ PERNR

IType  -----------Infotype

GrpRsn ---------- ???

Grp Rule -----------???

Grouping Rule Class ----------???

Your help is really appreciated...

- Harshal Soni

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Harshal

You don't explain why you are scheduling this program. Typically it should need to be run only once if there was an inconsistency in the configuration, typically switch in T77S0 CCURE/PC_UI was not set and you are using both PA30 and ESS/MSS to maintain employee data .... you also don't mention the software release you are on, but in any case I would suggest the following:

1. Review the program documentation via t/code SE38.

2. Review the SAP Note 1447867/2010 and related Notes which explains the process for using the program and required steps/expected outcomes.

Finally, I noticed there are a couple of recent SAP Notes relating to RPUFIXDS, you may need to also take into consideration. For your reference, these are 1827050/2013 and 1822293/2013. Depending on your situation, these may need to be applied to your system in order to successfully run the program.

Best wishes

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question