Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with VKM1-VKM4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear gurus

Im facing a weird problem and i would like to ask for  your advice

Currently we are trying to change our version from 4 to 6.

For that purpose a sandbox was created. The sandbox have version 6 on it and we need to test the process to be sure everything is fine.

Well...i have faced my first problem. I create a sales order, it trigger credit. Now when i try to release it via VKM1-VKM4. Everything try to look good, as normal: Sales document 123456, message: released.

But then i go to the sales order (VA03) and it got status: Not approved.

Hope any of you could advice me where to start looking...since there is not even an error in the system i have no clue what to search for.

THanks, Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found a new clue about what is going on

First of all, let me say im using VKM3 with an user with SAP ALL role. well then, after i released the order with the new user with sap all, after VKM3 i got a message of update cancel, which then take me to the business workplace where i receive a mail saying:

UPDATE CANCEL

ID sistema...   PRE

Mandante.....   400

Usuario......   JAHEDO

Transacción..   VKM3

Clave TA.....   2E8782E2B373F1719C150017A4770410

Creado.......   01.03.2013, 09:46:41

Ejecutado....   01.03.2013, 09:46:41

InfoError...   Error 4 updating info structure S001

What im worried about is the Error 4 updating info structure S001. I search in the forums and there are some "tips" of what to do, however im not sure if it apply to my case since i did not found the same error while releasing credit, only lwhen creating sales order.
Besides...the System is a copy of our Production system, so it shouldnt happen unless installilng version 6 to the sandbox somehow changed LIS configuration and updating rules, etc.

I wonder what you gurus think about it, now that i find the new clue

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, check tcodes ST22 and SM21. If you have a record in ST22 the description of error will be more understandable.

Regards

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I wanted to edit the before message with something I forgot, but I can't do it. Well, It's related with SIS update (see Note 204130 - SIS update: Collective note), but I believe you need more precise information.

Regards

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I forgot it. Run also SM13, usually appears in red colour the subroutine failed.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo,

After run those reports i found the real problem which was M2 022. After that, all that i needed was search about it and found out solution in note 115192.
The problem was that S001BIW1 and S001BIW2 got key figures in different order than S001. So far, all suggest to chage keyfigures order in BI tables and problem will be solved.

Ill keep tell you about my result once i change the tables

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with an ABAPer if there are hashed tables between these objects.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gerardo,

Go to VKM3 and release the order, then do the PGI, i hope this will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azee,

May be i was not clear enough.

The problem is that credit release stop working. we got a sandbox (Copy from production), but at the sandbox when i release credit doenst work. Sales order isnt released even after  we use VKM1-4.

THe sandbox is upgraded to version 6. and we are running tests to make sure version 6 work just fine, but at the moment credit release isnt working at all

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if the OSS packages are different or that maybe someone has done SNOTE or made some adjustments to any user exit programs.

You could also use F.28 to see if it does any adjustments.

Regards

Waza

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola Gerardo,

What are your settings in tcode OVA8? Are you using an userexit? Do you have any subroutine?

Please, see SAP Note 425581 - Advice note collection: Release, lists and SAP Note 751042 - Usage of transactions VKM1, VKM2, VKM3 and VKM4  as two checklist.

See also SAP Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo