cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the Billed Quantity is grater than the delivered quantity???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a very rare case as i had a sales order with 1 PC and delivery & PGI is done with 1 PC but the billing document is created with 2 PC which in incorrect and wrong and i can't find a solution for such case.

Please Advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If this is delivery related billing then please check in vtfl at line item level what you have maintained in billing quantity field. Please check and update here. 

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

in vtfl I found that Billed quantity is B (Delivery Quantity is less Billing Quantity)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Billed quantity is B (Delivery Quantity is less Billing Quantity)

The above sentence itself is explaining  ,When You do Delivery Quantity as 10 Quantity then We can do Less Quantity of Billing in VF01  means not more than 10 Quantity .

Goods Issue 10 = Billing 10 or else below 10 but I am sure not more than 10 .

Note : With Below options ,We cant do Billing more than Delivered Quantity .

A    Order quantity less invoiced quantity

B    Delivery quantity less invoiced quantity

C    Order quantity

D    Delivery quantity

E    Goods receipt quantity less invoiced quantity

F    Invoice receipt quantity less invoiced quantity

G    Cumulative batch quantity minus invoiced quantity

H    Cumul.batch quantity

I    Purchase quantity minus quantity already billed

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind, Can you tell ,in VOFA ,What Routine ,did you assign in the Field of " Copying Requirement " and also in OVLK ( not Zero VLK ) what you have maintained in the Field " Item Requirement " .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Thanks very much for your support.

but the billing quantity is more than 10.

please check the belwo screen the billing quantity is more then the goods issue quantity

In VOFA ,The Routine Field  " Copying Requirement " is Blank.

In OVLK Field "Item requirement" assigned to 202 Order w.indep.item

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear plz check have you maintained over delivery tolerance In OVLP

If so plz let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

Can it be possible that the invoice is created by combining more than one delivery?

How many items do you have in your invoice? 1 or 2?

What is the VGBEL and AUBEL values of your item(s) when you take a look at VBRP table with your invoice number?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind ,Can you share Some Inputs of Sales Invoice Credit ?

Note : Please share your Screen shot of Header and Item level of Copying Requirements .  Did ,your company using any User Exit for Billing ,If yes ,then you have to look into what they are using User Exits ,might be overcome by user exits as standard way  .As I know ,We dont have that options to do in SAP Level.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the are using a user exit for creating delivery,goods issue & billing automatically after release of sales order but in the most cases it come correctly.

but in this week we notice 2 wrong billing documents as first one the quantity in billing was grater than delivery quantity and in other billing document the quantity in billing document was less than the delivered one.but when we cancelled the second billing document and creating again manually the quantity was correct and i think if we cancel the other billing document and create it again manually the quantity will corrected.but my concern is why this wrong cases happens and how to avoid??

thanks very much Naren for you help

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VBRP-VGBELVBRP-AUBEL the quantity in both delivery & sales order are one but in the invoice is two .

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the you sale order item quantity , based on your screen shot billing document line 150 it copy from order item 150 only , so check logic your user exit logic , i think this particular case only some data will miss match ,

check the order line item quantity and shipping tab gross weight and net weight , and also schedule lines conform quantity and delivery quantity , VBBE table level also check the data ,

above you will check some where you enter the 2 pcs ,

pl check this and revert back

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind ,Can you Share Screens of this ?

Thanks,

Naren