cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:SAP:Different assigned values in CJ31 and S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ps experts,

I am getting this error  one project in PROD

Project getting assigned values  in CJ31 Budget is 498,753,175 and assigned value is 127,907,382.29

And also Extra > availability control > analysis (assigned value = 127,907,382.29)

But in budget report S_ALR_87013558 assigned value is 194.962.298.

I run CJEN, CJBN, RKANBU01 but still problem is as it is.pl see screen shots

kindly help me very urgent basis

BR

prasad

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - Do not use words like very urgent.

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - Do not user words like very urgent.

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - Do not user words like very urget.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

can you provide me the commitment details breakup, from t code s_alr_87013537.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

pl see

kindly suggest me

BR

prasad

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Prasad,

Your Assigned costs in CJ31 (  127,907,382.29) is less than your Actual costs in reporting ( 194.962.298) independent on the commitment value....

I think you need to retrieve all values that are in CJ31 that belongs to the assigned value and compare with values that are in actual costs reports ( example CJI3)... try to identify the missing entries in CJ31 to check why you have costs that are not being assigned.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vigil,

i checked above process but confused,

BR

prasad

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad, plz raise this issue to SAP.

Regards

Deepak

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Last thing.....You know that report S_ALR_87013558 is showing the information in Controlling Area Currency and CJ31 -- >Analysis is showing in the currency you have defined the availability Control.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

i  raised sap but no solution.

kindly help me

BR

prasad

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

make your message priority very high and also mention the no of users affected,  and i want to know which system you had opened to sap.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Check value category customizing. You can refer below mentioned thread showing if there is inconsistency in RPSCO table.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1555500

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am currently experiencing  EHP3 installation in ECC6.0.pl see below  screen shots if any mistake rectify.

BR

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

There is no screenshots...

Also in addition to above inputs, I would suggest you to refer Note 178837 - Availability control: Incorrect assigned value? showing what are the possible reasons of showing incorrect assigned values and possible corrections.

You can refer below mentioned thread where little similar type of issue has been discussed.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1224371

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

i tried above process but there  no changes values in reports cj31 & s_alr_58

our company currently experiencing  EHP3 installation in ECC6.0.pl see below  screen shots if any mistake rectify.

pl suggest

BR

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Take help of Basis person or put this error in Basis forum...

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

Basis process leave it .we are discussion  only about  budget reports cj31 & s_alr_58

1)Project getting assigned values  in CJ31 Budget is 498,753,175 and assigned value is 127,907,382.29And also Extra > availability control > analysis (assigned value = 127,907,382.29)But in budget report S_ALR_87013558 assigned value is 194.962.298.( I run CJEN, CJBN, RKANBU01  and before ur advised tick plng ind ( OPSC , OPSV, ) ts scenario also tested still my not solved .

2.)   I am facing  problem is Our user was trying to post project expenses in FB50 for 8800/- by selecting cost object as a WBS element system is showing the error that budget is exceeded for 75.884.193,29 /-.  For your reference I am sending the below error screen shot And Budget report the system is showing budget availability for  303.773.168 /-.  The report T.code is s_alr_87013558.

kindly suggest

BR

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

One last thing I would suggest you to again refer SAP note 178837.

If it still does not resolve your issue, as earlier suggested by Deepak make priority of the message raised to SAP

very high.

Regards

Tushar    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ps experts ,

i raised sap but  still no solution.

pl help me any process

BR

Prasad

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Th S_ALR_87013558 displays the information in the controlling area currency,

The availability control ( and the assigned values) depends on you project profile, can be object currecy or Controlling currency.

Are you totally sure that you don't have 2 different currencies?

Regards

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I have checked the screeshots you have added in your other post, and you are right. At least in assigned value it seems that the report is taking you twice the costs in the low level WBS, when really they have already been assigned to the superior WBS.

I hope you can have a solution from SAP,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you got solution for the above?

I am facing same type issue and raised to SAP still not got solution.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Did you thoroughly check the Values Categories that have been assigned to the S_ALR_87013558 report and compare with CJ31.

Normally Value Categories play a major role in the Heirachial reports.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First, this behaviour is described in SAP note 1414563. It should provide you the reasons that contributed to the differences in both CJ31 and S_ALR_87013558. You would need to adjust the report definition. Please see my early thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3171879

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

This is due to incosistency of avialability control , And these can be resolved by applying Budget Commitment correction notes:

1. Please have a look at consulting note 1424698 which dealswith the potential reasons for exceeded budgets and how toavoid budget overruns in the future.

(2) Implement the corrections of the following notes, all dealing with severe availability control errors and not yet contained

Please check the following SAP Notes were avaialble in your current System  or not , If not these SAP Notes has to be implemented to rectify the incosistencies.

In your current support package SAPKH60405:

1024884, 1038917, 1160142, 1412932, 1464000, 1495651, 1512987,

1532494, 1532773, 1543738, 1594484, 1606591, 1671565, 1681468,

1703755, 1719881,

(3) After the implementation of these notes, please reconstruct,availability control assigned values for all projects,by running txns CJEN and CJBN in background.

Caution: Do not start CJBN unless CJEN has finished.

Regards,

VRKUMAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VR Kumar,

i followed above process but still problem not solved .

kindly suggest any process .

BR

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

These are data Incosistency errors, Some times Project Committment tablee will not be updated.

So please try to run these Rectification Programmes:

1. RLORD035 : This Will deletes any duplicate PR or PO , where Budget Commitment has been Blocked.

2. RKANBU01: This Programme is an PR & PO Correction Programme to rectify the wrong Commitments.

After running these Programmes, Try to run CJEN and CJBN .

And after running these programmess also the incosistency value .

Regards,

VRKUAMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VRK,

sorry for being late .pl see our company support right now

pl rectify if any missing

BR

prasad

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check  Extra > availability control > analysis  the customizing settings --> It is possible you have cost element exempts in the AVAC that are being taking in account in the report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gil,

presently i have maintained with out  exempts cost element  in the AVC .Pl see below

Please suggest me

BR

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

No idea..could you try to identify the line items( actual cost) and the costs displayed as assigned in the AVAC?

You have a notable difference then it is possible it is not diccult find any difference..

Regards