cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display HU stock in alternate unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario, i have LB as ordering UOM, wheras KG as stock keeping UOM.

So, within inbound delivery of POs, all the HUs has packed quantity has UOM  'LB'.If i open these HUs in HUMO, on initial screen i see the quantities in KG, but if i go inside in the HU detail, i see the packed quantity in 'LB'.

Is there any way that, i can desplay the complete HU information always in KG. As we have option in LS26 to select the different unit of measure to display the stock.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the HUMO initial screen the details of Weight, Volume, Dimensions and allowed tolerances flow from the values defined in the material master of the Packaging Material. You can see the same in the MM03 for Packaging Material in Basic data & Sales General view.

In the Conts. tab page of HUMO the details are coming from the delivery. So, the UoM in the Conts. are coming from Delivery whereas those in the initial screen are coming from Material master.

There are thousands of materials with different alternate units of measure which can be put onto a similar Handling Units. So, the units of a HU are maintained in KG amd M3.

So, there is no report like LS26 which can be useful in case of an HU. Still, if you need, then it calls for an ABAP development.. shouldn't be much of a complex job for your developer.

Regards,

Sushant