cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data in the second page's window from the routines is not getting printed . Kindly guide how do i track the error possibilities in my script .

Thanks & Regards,

Raghav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvendra,

check with increasing the window height and let me know for further concern.

Thanks and Regards

Vinay Nanjappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghav,

First - Set a debugging point in your form routine in driver program or from where you are picking you values which should get displayed on your page.

Second -  go to SE71 Give your Script Name, go to Utilities and click Activate Debugger.

After this please run your program, as it reaches Script go to the window in which you have your PERFORM, it should take you to the driver program and check if values are picking up or not and passed to structures.

I hope you have used the structures in_tab and Out_tab in FORM in driver Program, and have passed the value to these, while in script in PERFORM you should have used USING or CHANGING parameters.

Regards,

Arpit Varma

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is two possibility

your main is too short to display the second page

your first page is not configured to display the second page as second page

regards

Fred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghavendra,

can u please make sap script debugger active (it will be present at the top menu bar as one of the option ) and then run the driver program and check weather the value is getting populated from the routine or not.

for further more concern please replay me

Thanks and Regards

Vinay Nanjappa