cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Fields

0 Kudos

Hi experts. I need your help. I added a new structure to INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_QUOT, then I filled and pass to fm BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATE, parametr i_header, but the data is not saved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fedor,

Did you also add the field at cross document header structure i.e. INCL_EEW_PD_HDR_CSF?

If not please add the custom field in above said structure.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header data will be saved at data base level and same can be retried when you append the structure (cross document as mentioned by Anubhav) INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF.

I think issue will be definately fixed when you append above structure and include the field.

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fedor,

I don't have access to an SRM system. 

But based on my experience with altering structures and using SAP standard function modules, I would guess that the fm does not recognize your added structure when it moves data to its own internal structures.

Perhaps there is a BAdi that you can use to integrate your extra fields.  Have you checked the  package,  that BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATE is assigned to, for possible BAdis?

Regards,

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fedor,

check out structure INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CST. If you don't have you Customer Field also in that structure your approach won't work.

You always have to append your field in both structures.

Regards

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fedor,

I don't have access to an SRM system. 

But based on my experience with altering structures and using SAP standard function modules, I would guess that the fm does not recognize your added structure when it moves data to its own internal structures.

Perhaps there is a BAdi that you can use to integrate your extra fields.  Have you checked the  package,  that BBP_PD_QUOT_CREATE is assigned to, for possible BAdis?

Regards,

Kim