cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control ares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one doubt about credit control area , right now i don't have sap access so thats way i am Raising this one

I know how to make configuration when one company code Has different CREDIT CONTROL AREAS

Ex company code is 1000

but credit control area are 5 A,B,C,D,E

Now we go to OVZK Here we assign TO ONE company codes   to all credit control areas

now come to OB38 Here ( enterprise structure) Overright CCA Check mark is there we should activate this

Then This company code to 1000  we will assign just one company code here ( anyone ) or Shall we leave blank

I mean in enterprise structer level shall we assign one cca to company code or shall i leave balank ?

Thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Think in the functional requirements. As you say, you can find a decentralized or a centralized credit control. Think who is behind this management. Usually this role is played by a CFO and it's related how the risk of bankruptcy or customers is felt by the company. Think also that a customer in various sales organizations and/or companies, in the case a SO or delivery was rejected by credit management, the customer can try to purchase in other company. Is it right for the credit management policy in this group or company? According the answer you will have the model (centralized or decentralized).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i am asking whether we will leave the blank in credit control area in OB38 ?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Read the help or F1 in the field. This setting works as a default option if the customer don't have any CCA (for instace) or for sales organizations (SM30 for V_TVTA_KKB)

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear plz tell me 

what i am asking is In ob38 if we maintain Different credit control areas , i maintained settings in obzk also and i maintained check mark inob38

My doubt is will i leave the blank in credit control area field are

will i assign any credit control area?

I hope u understood

i dont have sap system

plz tell me 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear what i am asking is in OB38 credit control area is there , if we maintain multiple credit control areas for one company code , will i leave the blank in the credit control field or will i assign any credit control area

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The CCA that works, it's the CCA in tcode FD32 for the customer. If there isn't any setting for the customer (for instance, the customer is new and he is in evaluation by credit manager) then, the settings in OB38 works as a default CCA for the SO for this new customer. There are other default data (division, userexit,...). So, if you don't have any data, check the value in VBAK-KKBER, if you don't want an empty field, control it with incompletion procedure.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

A credit control area can have multiple company codes, but a company code can have only one default credit control area. If you require alternate credit control areas instead of using the default credit control area assigned to the company code in OB38, you can configure an alternate credit control area using OBZK.

And yes you dont need to leave that field balnk.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thank you so much for giving exact replay what i am asking

today i tested with blank and with out blank in credit control area field in OB38 Both scenarios are working ..so i am confused plz tell me

i am waiting for ur replay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i will explain here what i have tested

1000 ( COMPANY CODE)--- VENU ( CREDIT CONTROL AREA)

1000                                        VENG (CCA)

This setting is done in OBZK, Now coming to OB38 here i maintained 1000 C.Code and Maintained overrite check box and In CCA field one time i left and another time i put one CCA

i Maintaind all settings Regardin CREDIT MANAGMENT SETTING , I Assigned sales ares to CCA

and gave cca in XD02 Differently

While creating Sales order system Blocking the documents ok Right This functionality is working ok i am ok

but my doubt is in OB38 if leave the blank in CCA or if i keep one CCA in the CCA field same results , so what i am thinking is in this scenario  CCA IN OB38 is not mandatory ?

Right